OUR PAYMENT POLICY
Pay on Delivery Policy
Pay on Delivery is a payment method that lets you pay with Cash or Card when your order arrives at your doorstep. It is simple, secure, convenient.
Note that you may not be able to pay on delivery if:
- Your cart has a shipped from overseas item
- Your total cart value is under ₦1,500
- Your total cart value is above ₦20,000
- Your delivery location (some far regions, some specific pick-up stations) is not eligible for Pay On Delivery
- Payment on delivery is not allowed on your account, based on our past delivery experience with you.
To see locations where Pay on Delivery is not currently available, click
Pay with Cash or Card
- You can pay cash or use your local Mastercard, VISA or Verve card to pay on our POS machine at delivery. We only accept Nigerian Naira. We do not accept International cards on our POS machines.
How do I pay with my Debit Card?
Enter your card details such as:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Security code
Click on complete your order.
For security, some banks will ask you to provide a One-Time Passcode (OTP), which will be sent to your registered mobile.
Purchases below N50k will not be delivered outside Lagos State.
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY ON ALL PURCHASES OF AND ABOVE N500K ANYWAY IN OUR DELIVERY ZONES IN NIGERIA –